Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The monastery of Panagia Vronda (Greek Παναγία Βροντά = Virgin peal) or Vrodiani or “Kokkariani”, was founded in 1566 by the monks Iakovos and Makarios which was seeking to find a quiet place for their spiritual uplift.
The Exhibitions includes five departments, Paleontological, Zoological, Rocks and Minerals, marine life, Botanological, which are further supported by similar laboratories.
The aim of the project was to supply water from the source of “Ayades”, (hidden at the mountain away from enemies), to the ancient city of Samos, through mount “Kastron”. The result was a remarkable water pipeline, total length 2,385 meters, of which 1,035 through tunnel.