Samos district contains all villages and settlements of North-East part of Samos island. Incorporated 9 villages, it is 125,1 sq.km in extent with population 12.500 inhabitants.

Showing 1 from 51 Items

Count:
Sort by:
Order:
was founded in 1730 (or 1735), by the monk Azaria

Metochi Zoodochou Pigis Kotsika was founded in 1730 (or 1735), by the monk Azaria from New Ephesus, and belongs to the Samian Monastery “Panagia Vrontiani” in Vourliotes village.