ancient Theater of Samos
GPS: 37.695197072437, 26.934946775436
Piano Eveningwith with Alexia Mouza,
- ANTONIO SOLER : Sonata No. 87 in G minor Sonata No. 21 in C minor
- JOSEPH HAYDN : Piano sonata in E major, Hob. XVI: 52, I Allegro, II Adagio, III Presto, Intermission.
- FRÉDÉRIC CHOPIN : Mazurkas, Op. 50, I Vivace, II Allegretto, III Moderato.
- SERGEY PROKOFIEV : Piano sonata No. 6, Op. 82 I Allegro moderato, II Allegretto, III Tempodivalzerlentissimo IV Vivace.
About Alexia Mouza
Alexia Mouzá, a Greek-Venezuelan pianist, began studying the piano at an early age. She enrolled as a 9-year-old at the International Piano Academy in Imola (Italy) under the guidance of Leonid Margarius and Anna Kravtchenko. She received an Artist Diploma at the College of Fine Arts, Boston University and recently studied in Tel Aviv with Professor Arie Vardi, with whom she continues to work.
She is the winner of the Cittá di Cantú Competition 2005 and was awarded First Prize at the “Giorgos Thymis” Piano Competition in 2008, Second Prize at the Competition Val Tidone in 2009, Third Prize in the Hamamatsu Piano Competition (Japan) in 2015 and First Prize in the Deila Steinberg Competition (Spain), 2015.
Alexia has taken part in festivals and given concerts in several cities in Europe, America and Asia. She has performed with orchestras such as the Simon Bolivar Symphony Orchestra, the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra,the Orchestra of the State of Mexico and others
- Samos Young Artists Festival
- official web site