Coastal road of Samos city
GPS: 37.755820947913, 26.975943837315
TOURISM MEETS THE LOCAL PRODUCTS OF OUR ISLANDS,
AT MAIN ROUTE OF SAMOS TOWN
In a three-day event (11, 12 & 18 August), in specially designed areas, on the coastal road of the city of Samos, there will be significant local products such as Wine, Honey, Olive Oil, Ouzo, Liqueur, Herbs, Organic Fruits and Vegetables, Snails , Marmalades and sweets, sauces and more.
At the event will be attended
- Delegation of the Chefs Club of Greece with President Anastasios Protopsaltis (executive pastry chef) & Miltos Karubas.
- The Samian winner of Greek Master Chef 2017, Lambros Vakiaros, who will create exclusively for the event a new dish based on the local products of our islands.
- The distinguished sommelier Aris Sklavenitis, who will present the “Samian Muscat”, the “Pramnios inos” of Ikaria and the Samian ouzo and liqueur.
- The journalist and TV showcaster Olympiada Maria Olympitis, which will talk about local products.
Third day event program
Tribute to herbs and local products.
- 20.30 Speech on the benefits of Herbs to the human body, by the journalist Olympiad Maria Olympiti.
- 20.45: Gastronomic creations by chef Maria Fourtouni with aid of Olympiada Olympitis journalist.
- 21.30: Cocktail creation based on the Samian wine by the bartender Ioakeim Zavoudakis.
* All presentations will be translated into English and German.
* Producer stands will be open from 18.00 to 24.00 and will have the right to sell the products.
* Other parallel events will be held by some producers.
Region of North Aegean
in cooperation with
Chamber of Samos,
Commercial Association of Samos
& Greek Chef’s Club