Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The ‘monastery of “Profiti Elia” (Greek Προφήτη Ηλία = Prophet Elias) founded in 1625 by the monks Neofilos and Gregorios, who were monks in “New Monastery” of Chios.
The village is oriented to the north, on a slope with 40% grade and this giving the impression of a balcony over the Aegean Sea, with excellent view from east to the west and reaches till Chios island and Asia Minor coast. It’s a preserved traditional village, with plenty of water, surrounded with lush vegetation, vineyards and orchards.