Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The monastery of Panagia Vronda (Greek Παναγία Βροντά = Virgin peal) or Vrodiani or “Kokkariani”, was founded in 1566 by the monks Iakovos and Makarios which was seeking to find a quiet place for their spiritual uplift.
The exhibits it’s mostly of finds from Pythagoreion area, classified chronologically and thematically. Presents aspects of the historical and cultural development of ancient Samos from the Neolithic era (4th millennium BC) to late antiquity (7th century AD.).
Only one column is still standing today, preserved up to half of its original height, while the foundations are preserved up to the base of the walls and the stylobate. Began construction of the temple in 540 BC by “Rhoikos” sons, Theodore and Teleklis. The temple was never completed because of Polycrates death in 522 BC.