Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The General State Archives of Samos prefecture (G.S.A.), is the current name of “Samos Historical Archive”, which is evolution of “Samos public archives” that was created in 1882 by the Hegemonic administration, in order to retain archives of public services of the autonomous state of Samos.
Karlovasi is in the northwestern part of the island, which is built above on an homonymous plain. It is the second largest city of the island and the commercial center of western Samos which has a major port serving the western part of the island.
The village is oriented to the north, on a slope with 40% grade and this giving the impression of a balcony over the Aegean Sea, with excellent view from east to the west and reaches till Chios island and Asia Minor coast. It’s a preserved traditional village, with plenty of water, surrounded with lush vegetation, vineyards and orchards.