Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
he monastery of “Megali Panagia” (Greek Μεγάλη Παναγιά = Great Virgin Mary) or “pende ospition” (=five houses) founded in 1586 by the monks Nilus and Dionysos, who had become a monks in mount “Latros” near ancient Miletus in middle east.
Karlovasi is in the northwestern part of the island, which is built above on an homonymous plain. It is the second largest city of the island and the commercial center of western Samos which has a major port serving the western part of the island.