Small Tsambou Beach (Greek μικρή Τσαμπού), It is the alternative for the lovers of authentic natural beach, without umbrellas, restaurateur and other amenities. Isolated from indiscreet eyes, nudism is usual, without being declared nudist beach.
The beach located next to “Avlakia” settlement and just next to Tsambou Beach.
Please do not leave your trash το the beach.
The name was derived from the surname of region owner.
- Length: 30 m
- Average width: 20 m
- Big and midle pebble beach
- Usually with wave
- Mostly few people
- Nudist or dressed as you wish
- Beach within Nature
- Going in steep
- Cold water
- Sea mostly with wave
- Sea currents after the eastern cape
- Clear water
- no facilities – this beach is 100% nature!
- Great for relaxing
- Public bus < 200 μ
- Free parking
- Hiking required for 200 meters