Varsamo beach (Greek Βάρσαμο = balsam) unique wild mountain scenery, forgotten at other times. The sea water is crystal clear in deep blue color and the beach is decorated with green pebbles. Do not miss if you are a lover of wildlife.
Water and snacks recommended and do not forget to remove your trash.
- Length: 80 m
- Average width: 10 m
- Pebble (green)
- Usually with wave
- Usually without people
- Beach within Nature
- Located in Nature Directives (NATURA GR4120003, GR4120008)
- Going in steep
- Sea with wave
- Clear water
- Cold water
- Beautiful schools of fish
- No facilities – this beach is 100% nature!
- Great for relaxing
- Scuba diving (with your own equipment)
- Best accessible by car.
- To getting there, from Kampos Marathokampou (Votsalakia), move towards west to Kallithea village, a few dozen meters after the village of Kallithea, turn left (there is a sign) and continue to the dirt road (medium quality) for another 3,1 Km.
- No fires on beach
- Remove your trash when you leave