is one of the most famous organized beaches of Samos, with crystal clear turquoise sea, in a bay which restricts the waves. The beach is surrounded by lush vegetation, olive trees and pines that create a beautiful image. At the eastern end of the beach is nudist, without being annoying for dressed.
he monastery of “Megali Panagia” (Greek Μεγάλη Παναγιά = Great Virgin Mary) or “pende ospition” (=five houses) founded in 1586 by the monks Nilus and Dionysos, who had become a monks in mount “Latros” near ancient Miletus in middle east.
The exhibits it’s mostly of finds from Pythagoreion area, classified chronologically and thematically. Presents aspects of the historical and cultural development of ancient Samos from the Neolithic era (4th millennium BC) to late antiquity (7th century AD.).