Klima beach (Greek Κλήμα= vineyards) located next to the similar beach of Agios Ioannis Eleimonas. The beach is addressed to those who wish to be away from the crowds and close to nature. The “live” waters and rich seabed, will compensate you, just respect the natural environment.
You can reach up to the beach and with the boat of unique Prodromos or Captain ouzo, which makes daily trips to the beach, in small groups, from Kampos Marathokampos area (ask about at the area).
- Length: 70 m
- Average width: 10 m
- Middle & big pebble
- Some wave days (the wave is not direct because the beach is protected by the bay)
- Some nature shadow
- Beach within Nature
- Mostly few people
- Dress/undress as you wish
- Located in Nature Directives (NATURA GR4120008)
- Going in slowly
- Quiet sea
- Clear water
- Cold water
- Beautiful schools of fish
- Great for swimming
- Drinking water fountain (at the monastey)
- No other facilities – this beach is 100% nature!
- Great for relaxing
- Scuba diving (with your own equipment)
- Best accessible by car.
- Getting there by car :From Kampos Marathokampou, move towards to west (to Kallithea village), for 10 km, then south (left to Paleohori settlement) for another 1.6 Km and at the crossroads follow the dirt road (medium quality), south east (left) for another 2 Km.
Continuing the dirt road for 400 m. further (till the end), you will find Monastery of Agios Ioannis Eleimonas and on the homonymous beach of Agios Ioannis of Eleniona beach.
- Accessible by foot (5 min walk)
- By boat, all day long excursion to the beach, (set up the trip from Kampos Marathokampou area to the beach with the unique Capten ouzo Prodromos)
- No fires on beach
- Remove your trash when you leave