is of the most famous beaches of Samos. The beach is surrounded by many pines creating thus a attractive picture, while the golden sand and shallow water make it appealing for swimming and child-friendly. At the east of the beach is a quite big cave for much shade and coolness.
Thermae complex was built in the second half of the 2nd c AD (Roman period), which joined into a single organized space including sports facilities in ancient city of Samos at 6th c BC period
Metochi of Agios Ioannis Eleimonas (Greek Άγιος Ιωάννης Ελεήμονας = Saint John a merciful) was founded in 1867 or 1869 by monk Isidoro Kyriakopoulo from Marathokampo village.