is one of the most famous organized beaches of Samos, with crystal clear turquoise sea, in a bay which restricts the waves. The beach is surrounded by lush vegetation, olive trees and pines that create a beautiful image. At the eastern end of the beach is nudist, without being annoying for dressed.
The General State Archives of Samos prefecture (G.S.A.), is the current name of “Samos Historical Archive”, which is evolution of “Samos public archives” that was created in 1882 by the Hegemonic administration, in order to retain archives of public services of the autonomous state of Samos.